About the village / town Tepličky

Location: The village is located in the western part of the Nitra hills at the southern tip of Považský Inovec in the upper reaches of Radosinka stream. It is located 7 km northeast of the city of Hlohovec.

The first written record is from 1406.

The Origin of the village name: in 1406 Forrozeg, in 1773 Forno-Szeghy, in 1920 Fornóseg, Farnóseg, in 1927 Fornosek, in 1948 Tepličky. In the years 1979 - 1990 it was part of the village of Horné Otrokovce.

History of the village: We assume that the original settlement was established during the millennium b.c. An interesting finding is Antoniniana Roman copper coin of Claudius II. Gothicus from 268 b.c. The village was originally developed in the confines of the village Koplotovce. Tepličky gradually belonged to various noble families.


 
  Mailing address
Obecný úrad Tepličky
Siladice č. 232
920 66 Tepličky
 
  Contact
Mayor: Mária Janičková

tel.: 033 7330154, 0905 515295
email: obec.teplicky@stonline.sk
web:
www.teplicky.topo.sk